12 Things To Do In 2013 #5- By Laurie Valentine
Review Your Estate Plans
Advancing The Kingdom Through Estate Planning
Your church uses worship, relationships and service to draw people into a closer relationship with Jesus.
Ensure your church will have the financial resources to continue its mission and ministry until the Lord returns by incorporating one or more of the following charitable giving ideas into your estate plan:
BEQUEST IN WILL OR TRUST
- Gift of a specified asset or amount
- Gift of a designated percentage of your estate
- Outright bequest allowing use of entire gift or bequest to create (or add to) a perpetual support (endowment) fund
- Designated for a particular program or ministry or Undesignated allowing your church to decide the use of the gift
- Name a your church as primary or contingent beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Designate your church as the beneficiary of a designated portion of your IRA or other retirement asset death benefit
For more information, please call us at (502) 489-3533 or toll free in KY at 1-(866) 489-3533
The information in this article is provided as general information and is not intended as legal or tax advice. For advice and assistance in specific cases, you should seek the advice of an attorney or other professional adviser.